Don't know what to do anymore.

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Matawa

Don't know what to do anymore.

Postby Matawa » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:05 am

So before 2 months ago me and my girlfriend broke up. I was deeply in love with her and I was the first one who actually loved her because what she is rather than what she has. And.. of course everybody has secrets.. So she had PTSD, BPD, OCD, Major Depression and Social Anxiety. And at the time i knew all of that.. I just became even more in love with her. I wanted to protect her from anything in this world and make her truly happy.. But as I thought.. She wanted to break up with me, and she did. At the time she did that i was suffering the most i have ever did in my entire life. I became always depressed with suicidal thoughts and attempts. And now, after 2 months my depression got a little bit better, I stalk her on the internet every place I can and can't forget about her and love her. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Bpiiyas

Re: Don't know what to do anymore.

Postby Bpiiyas » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:19 pm

Matawa,

The worst thing for you to do is stalk here. My best advice is. If you are not together now, then there is a reason. You need to move on. The best thing to do is, think of the bad in your relationship, not the good! Remember the times that you fought and had trouble. Not the good times. My ex GF sent me a long time ago sent an unflattering picture of herself. I still have it. and when I am feeling sad about here, I pull the picture out and look at it, makes me feel a bit better. I also have a few hatefully emails she sent me saved, so I pull those up and read them.

This life is hard anymore, and in this vast universe of consciousness, you are important. Hang in there and find things in life that make you smile and focus on them.

Return to “Your Story”