What to do, Where to turn, What to think...f*** me

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

ivandrago1984

What to do, Where to turn, What to think...f*** me

Postby ivandrago1984 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:14 pm

I don't know where to start or how detailed to get. My life is turning into a big cycle of despair, repetition, frustration and emptiness. Everyday I wake up and feel sick to my stomach that I have to endure another day of the same monotonous bullshit as the last. Monday through Friday is filled with emptiness and a lack of self fulfillment. I have no GF, wife, kids or close friends near by (have lots of friends elsewhere). Each week is more frustrating than the next. On the weekends, I'm bored and full of negative self thought. I don't do anything, don't feel like doing anything, dislike the area I live and everyone around me has the same exact viewpoints as me it seems. I make good money, can do what I want and have no real limitations in terms of finances. I just have an ever-growing lack of motivation and care to partake in life. Is it work, my location and/or both? or is it just me :| (?) . Not sure what to do or how much more I can take before something gives. What would give exactly; I don't know, have zero clue in all actuality. Trying to figure out what change is the right change, and figuring out the process that will create the change I need to get back to a normal sense of self. I took medication, did jack shit, felt very lethargic and depleted. Kind of in search of answers and/or solutions, I obviously am not sure where to go or who to seek. Each day worsens and becomes worse than the next. Very easy to just say f*** it.

Drago.

HoldingOn

Re: What to do, Where to turn, What to think...f*** me

Postby HoldingOn » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:51 am

I could copy and paste most of that to describe how I've felt too.
I wanna ask you so many questions, but I think I would annoy you.
Am here if you'd like to chat though.

RustyTavern

Re: What to do, Where to turn, What to think...f*** me

Postby RustyTavern » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:53 pm

ivandrago1984 wrote:I don't know where to start or how detailed to get. My life is turning into a big cycle of despair, repetition, frustration and emptiness. Everyday I wake up and feel sick to my stomach that I have to endure another day of the same monotonous bullshit as the last. Monday through Friday is filled with emptiness and a lack of self fulfillment. I have no GF, wife, kids or close friends near by (have lots of friends elsewhere). Each week is more frustrating than the next. On the weekends, I'm bored and full of negative self thought. I don't do anything, don't feel like doing anything, dislike the area I live and everyone around me has the same exact viewpoints as me it seems. I make good money, can do what I want and have no real limitations in terms of finances. I just have an ever-growing lack of motivation and care to partake in life. Is it work, my location and/or both? or is it just me :| (?) . Not sure what to do or how much more I can take before something gives. What would give exactly; I don't know, have zero clue in all actuality. Trying to figure out what change is the right change, and figuring out the process that will create the change I need to get back to a normal sense of self. I took medication, did jack shit, felt very lethargic and depleted. Kind of in search of answers and/or solutions, I obviously am not sure where to go or who to seek. Each day worsens and becomes worse than the next. Very easy to just say f*** it.

Drago.

What a twat.
Get a hobby!

Return to “Your Story”