Don´t know what to do

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Luna99

Don´t know what to do

Postby Luna99 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:55 pm

I´m still hearing that voice that keeps me down, that avoids me from wanting to make friends or to comunicate with others, that avoids me to be happy, i miss being happy to laugh, to return to home and thinking "what an amazing day i´ve had", now i just cry to sleep and every morning i wake up and wish to be dead.
I´m pretty tired of pretending that i´m fine, that i don´t care that i don´t have a boyfriend or friends, im sick of hearing "just be happy" whenever i say that i feel like shit, i want to be happy, but i don´t know how, i want to give the best of me, but i don´t have nothing to give (because no one watns to hear from me that i feel horrible every single day or that i want to die), i miss those day when i had friends, a boyfriend and geniune happiness, i want to get over this horrible feeling and destroy that voice that gets louder everytime, but i just don´t know how, i have no one i can talk to and no will to be alive......

Golda Dilema

Re: Don´t know what to do

Postby Golda Dilema » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:11 am

You deserve to be happy and you can be happy. It will do you good if you have aromatherapy. A massage may help you to relax. Listening to good music will help you too. Doing activities that make you happy like watching good or funny films, exercising, eating in your favorite restaurant, eating with your loved ones, doing hobbies, if you love reading then read, traveling, helping others and the like.

When you hear that voice, switch your thoughts to positive thoughts by reading or listening to positive music. You may not become happy right away, but with patience and constant practice you will be happy once again.

lovingladyo4

Re: Don´t know what to do

Postby lovingladyo4 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:26 am

From reading your words, I can tell you are under heavy oppression, which is basically mental pressure and distress. I have been in that place too, so I understand what you are experiencing.

You made mention of " i miss those day when i had friends, a boyfriend and geniune happiness,"

Can you identify any one specific thing that caused you to feel so hopeless? Or has it been a string of events? Depression is a result of so many different factors, and until a person gets tested for any physical deficiencies or imbalances, it's difficult to know what to do next.

Sometimes depression is caused from something as simple as nutrient deficiencies, such as niacin. Sometimes it's caused by chemical imbalances in the brain, which can be fixed. Sometimes it's caused from gief, rejection, unmet expectations, and things like that. But God never intended for his precious children to carry around the weight of despair. He made your mind, body, soul, and spirit to work in unison, and when one of those is hurting, the rest will hurt also.

Have you been able take a close look at each of those areas of your life to decipher where the problem is coming from?

I know there is hope out there for you, it's just a matter of looking in the right places. if you would like any recommendations, please let me know. I will be thinking of you.

Return to “Your Story”