Lost for now...

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

cody56

Lost for now...

Postby cody56 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:17 pm

Ok so this is kind of a continuation of my story from the post "Lonely (possible relationship trigger" in the "Expressions" part of the forum.

well when we broke up i liked this other girl, but she had a boyfriend that i was kinda friends with (he's the ra on my floor).
he wasn't right for her and he was pretty much using her. so i kinda opened her eyes and made her realize what she was doing to herself. she said she REALLY liked me, but he was the only problem. so i took care of that and she was happier right away.
so we started hanging out a bit more. then one night she invited me to her room and we had pretty much a 5-hour make out session. xD
But then the other night she texts me and she likes these 2 other guys and doesn't actually wanna go out with me. :(
so i felt horrible and didn't talk for the rest of that night.
so for the past week my emotions about micaela have been completely opposite pretty much everyday.
one day i want her back more than anything and i think i could do better the second time around, but the next day i'll hate everything about her and i tell myself i'm better off without her.
well she just texted me and tells me that she REALLY likes one of my best friends, and she has for a few months now. :(
so now i don't even like any f****** girls. they're really the only things that keep me goin each day.
i feel extremely lost right now :( i don't know what to do, i have no other goals :(

I'm not sure what to do right now. Any help??????

timetofacemyfears

Postby timetofacemyfears » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:36 am

As hard as it might seem , she is unhealthy for you. It kinda sounds like you try to find happiness through her and thats not where its at. She seems to bring sadness to your life. Delete her phonenumber, her email address, all of her. it wont take long and she will be out of your life.

Return to “Your Story”