emotional attachment

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Sadboidave

emotional attachment

Postby Sadboidave » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:38 am

Hey guys I can't hold on to my feelings anymore I've just felt so lonely I can't talk to any of my friends or family about this I'm too depressed. I never felt this way about a girl ever but I need help confronting my emotions towards her. Here's some backstory to my problems. I'm only 20 and I'm at the point where I realized I want friends that are girls before I can go back to chasing girls I wanna date because that way I'll have female friends to turn to with my relationship problems. I have the biggest heart ever or at least thats how I feel and I go to a acting school and me and this girl had a scene together from Silver linings playbook and she was my favorite person to work with in all my time being there because she was just so easy to connect too and during rehearsals we connected really well. Anyways, she's the most amazing, beautiful, smartest, and most independent girl I've ever met and my heart melts when I see her smile and laugh. It's honestly the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I'm in love with her personality and have alot of platonic love I want to give her and I want to open up to her about this but she doesn't feel the same way and already has a boyfriend so I don't think she'd need another guy friend even though I want to love her like she's the sister I never had. I just want to hug her tight everytime when she laughs that's how adorable she is to me and how cute her face is when she's laughing. How do I bring up the conversation to tell her? I want to be in her life as a platonic friend in the future after we go our separate ways but I know I can't force myself into her life. She basically just knows me as '' a guy at her school she had a scene with " and nothing more.

PaperGremlin

Re: emotional attachment

Postby PaperGremlin » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:22 am

I’m sorry I’m not the best at girls either

However I use to have a lot of friends that happened to be girls (not anymore). I usually won’t condone to stealing someone else’s girlfriend but I would say your best bet is if you guys are still in school together while you’re at practice or in between scenes try cracking jokes and making her feel comfortable to start than asking about her day interest and other things get to know her so you’ll be able to get closer to her. If all hope fails kidnap her :| no but really just find a soft spot and be yourself and show that you have confidence get her to recognize you and is comfortable with you. I wish you lucky and believed you :)

Return to “Your Story”