Help

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Tomcat

Help

Postby Tomcat » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:24 am

I am 20 years old and have been on and off with my now ex girlfriend for 3 years. We just broke up again about two weeks ago and she's now with her ex again. I love her so much. I've invested what feels like a long time into her and I don't want things to be over. I don't know if I should move on or wait for her. Also, my uncle just woke me up telling me I have to get rid of my kitten tomorrow because he keeps peeing the bed so that also sucks as I'm very attached to him. I hardly have any friends and I'm also a virgin. I miss my grandma, who died around Christmas last year, a lot. I lived with her my whole life. I don't know what I should be doing with my life. All I seem to be doing lately is laying in bed crying. Please give advice

born_confused

Re: Help

Postby born_confused » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:45 pm

Dear Tomcat,

I'm really sorry that you are going through such a hard time with everything. I'm not going to sit here and tell you what to do, but I can try to help.

You said you have lost your grandma last Christmas and I am so sorry that had to happen to you. Especially after you saying how close y'all were. I understand how you feel about having to get rid of your kitten, I recently just had my cat die (like august something). I had him for over 6 years and I was also the one to find him passed away above our cabinets. I know losing so many important people in a short amount of time is very hard. About your ex, if y'all have been going off and on for 3 years then either y'all need to sit down and work it out or you need to find someone that is good for you. Clearly she isn't over her ex if she is dating him again. Being at the age of 20 is still very young and you still have a lot of time to find someone that cherishes you as much as you do them. I know it is hard to let go of someone you love especially after losing your grandma and your kitten, but maybe this is an opportunity to step back and look at yourself. What do you love? What is something you are passionate about? Find out who you are and who you want to be. Go to college and meet some friends have fun and fall in love with a girl that is going to treat you right and start something with you. Sometimes you have to let go of the past so you and can have a exciting future. And if you aren't the college type then put yourself out there get out more and make some friends. There are plenty of people in this world that will love and care for you, but you have to be willing to get yourself together and go find them.

I'm sorry if I sound stupid or offended you in anyway. If this doesn't help or anything then just ignore it. I hope you can figure things out. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Return to “Your Story”