so dying and afraid

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Phoebe

so dying and afraid

Postby Phoebe » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:18 pm

:cry:
My husband is suffering by depression in these moths.
He became so violent , throw the things , and yelling me when i do something , which he does not like .
I am afraid and dont know how to do .

littlestarsmum

Re: so dying and afraid

Postby littlestarsmum » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:40 am

I’m so sorry to hear that, Phoebe. I know how difficult it must be for you to see your husband go through depression. It’s is a very complex issue that deserves personal and in-depth attention. I think it’s necessary for him to get help without any delay. Is he seeing a therapist/counselor? A caring professional would be in an excellent position to offer support and help. I just said a prayer for your husband, and I hope that God will provide the wisdom and help you need at this time. Stay strong. Sending hugs & prayers your way!

tlf777

Postby tlf777 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Phoebe,

I'm so sorry about what is going on with your husband. Do you feel that you are safe? Do you have children? Do you have anywhere that you could go? If you are in the States, I could possibly point you to some resources for domestic violence/abuse. You can want your husband to get better, but may need to separate for a bit while he is getting help. Have you considered counseling for yourself? You are loved!

Jayni

Postby Jayni » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:01 am

Is he seeking counseling for his depression? That's the first thing. You should support his healing but he needs to do his part. He does not have an excuse to become violent with you. Please reach out for assistance, maybe even a shelter. You need safety but also strength and support to help you navigate this. Praying for you...

Return to “Your Story”