Forever alone

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Narij91

Forever alone

Postby Narij91 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:02 am

Hey I'm new to this kinda stuff and it's kind of hard to talk when I have never spoke about the way I feel day in and day out to people who are close to me I know it sounds stupid but I can't talk to people about my issues everytime I have tried I break down and cry, I am 26 and ever since I started high school I became depressed, but know one knows because I put a face on infringement of other people to make sure they don't see how I really feel. I'm just looking g for some people to talk to and try talk about my story. If anyone would like to listen and maybe share there's story too would be pretty helpful as I am currently feeling the lowest as I have in a long time

littlestarsmum

Re: Forever alone

Postby littlestarsmum » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:05 am

Welcome aboard, friend! I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles. Words seem inadequate to convey my care and concern for you. Depression is a very complex issue that deserves personal and in-depth attention. Are you seeing a therapist? I just said a prayer for you, and I hope God will provide the comfort and help you need at this time. Remember that you deserve to feel better. It gives so much relief when we share our concerns with good listeners. You can share your heart out and I’m here to support you. Sending hugs & prayers your way!

Return to “Your Story”