Please help me

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Bianca Bye

Please help me

Postby Bianca Bye » Mon May 22, 2017 3:59 pm

Hi.. my name is Bianca 17 years old
My story...my life at the moment is one of the lowest it has ever been...I hate.. everything
My family...(they are ignorant, dont care,are rasist... hate people from the LGBT community.. and are very religious but i am not). I hate my sister cause she is a slut that cares just for money and looks... she bullied and abused me as a child...and still does that. I hate my classmates cause they think i am a ghost... i dont really have any friends or the ones that i have dont understand me.. and today i hurt my best friend and feel horible...
I am bipolar, I have depression,anxiety,panic attacks and i started self harming when i was 12 and I still do it.. i suffer from insomnia and paranoia,I am antisocial and suicidal.. What the fu*k am i suppose to do now?!-_- i hate my life and sorry for my bad english.. please help me

sugarcane

Re: Please help me

Postby sugarcane » Mon May 22, 2017 4:21 pm

Hi
You need to explain to them what they're doing to you is not right hurting you, its causing you pain and making u want to die. Maybe they do not understand that. Whoever is hurting you, needs to be explained this. If they don't listen or understand you, get external help from an NGO or the police. You need to take action and stand up for yourself... answer back anyone who mistreats you. answer back more and more until they finally understand that they should not mess with you.

littlestarsmum

Postby littlestarsmum » Mon May 22, 2017 11:23 pm

I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through, Bianca. My heart ached as I read your post, and I wish I could give you a hug. Life can be stressful, and intense feelings can be nearly overwhelming at times. Self-harming or putting an end to your life is not the solution for life’s problems. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? I know it’s not easy, but I believe it’s necessary for you to get help without any delay. Have you tried contacting the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline? They operate toll-free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Remember you’re precious and I do believe there’s hope for a bright future. I don't know how you feel about God right now, but I’m praying for you. You can always share your heart out, and I’m here to support you. Stay strong, girl. Hugs!

LostRaph

Postby LostRaph » Tue May 23, 2017 1:30 am

Bianca,

I too hurt reading your post, I wish I personally knew you so that I could be there with you. I suffer from many of the same issues you do and I understand the loss of what to do next. All I am doing now is trying to take it day by day, some days are easier than others, for instance today all I have wanted to do is cry and scream about everything. I know what it is like to be suicidal because I am as well, just please try what I am doing and take it one day at a time. My life completely changed one week ago today and I was ready to commit suicide but I didn't and decided to take it one more day and then one more day after that. One week later and while I am still extremely depressed, it is better than in was last week. Just please don't make any rushed decisions.

arielshores

Postby arielshores » Tue May 23, 2017 2:24 am

Its really sad to hear your story.
You are right is feeling low about all this. But that will make matters worse. One one hand you need to make your family and friends to respect and value you in a much better way. For this you need to take control of your life. Stand for yourself and defend yourself and your self respect. You are young and have a long life ahead of you. If you can talk to a Professional therapist http://www.webbcounseling.com/. she would be able to give you that right encouragement and positive perspective. Its your life, dont let others lead it

Return to “Your Story”