Dont know what i want

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Helloraspberries1

Dont know what i want

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:13 pm

I've just been thinking recently what I want. I don't know if it's love, care or attention but this week has been all about that.

Today just realised in the depression chat room how so many people had what questions they needed to answer and what they may of needed from it but me I felt completely alone and not sure. I just feel some way a bit guilty cuz I got the help there but not taking it further. Seems ungrateful of me. I know you might be thinking I'm hard on myself but it's what I see.

I don't know if any of you can relate? I just don't know what it is I'm missing. I know there's alot of things, naming a few but I don't know what one stands out from there all and what's maybe the problem for me to move on.

I know making friends for me has been the biggest part in all of this. Does that give me my answer? Is that maybe why the love, affection, attention is the problem? I am also seeing someone and feel like I don't get as much as those as I could cuz he's always busy so do you think that's maybe the problem too.

I really don't know cuz its alot of things. My Co Worker is suppose to support me in those situations I need help with. I guess it's just time again.

I have a plan now but it's just going about it.

Would be good to get some advice on this

Thanks

Return to “Your Story”