Bipolar suicidal depression anxiety

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

tori_2774

Bipolar suicidal depression anxiety

Postby tori_2774 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:14 pm

Hi everyone I'm new here. But I have been struggling really bad with depression anxiety and bipolar disorder. I just recently got help. I'm not myself anymore and I struggle everyday to be a good mom and wife. I cry every night and sometimes all day. I get so angry that I feel like I could kill my self and that I'm useless.

My husband and I have been trying to find a house so we had been living with his parents until we could save up. They kicked us out and his mom threatened to snap my neck and she called the cops and wouldn't let us get our things. I called the police and there isn't anything they can do about it. With my anxiety and everything else there is nothing more that I can do anymore. I've self harmed and even bruised my legs,head and scratched my neck. I've done nothing but cry for the past month because I am so hurt by everything they have done to me. My family tried to tell me to drop it and forget about it but with anxiety I just can't. Everyday is a constant reminder that I'm a mess and I'm slowly losing my own family.

TerriK

Re: Bipolar suicidal depression anxiety

Postby TerriK » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:44 pm

I hate to hear you are struggling so. I suffer from Bipolar 1 Disorder and I think your in-laws must be related to mine. Take a deep breath okay! Your in-laws are something you can control. Does hubby know you can't take this with them? If not, talk calmly with him. Tell him of your anxiety and you are overwhelmed. Ask him to run interference. Don't communicate with them anymore. You don't need them. You married their son.... unfortunately, they came as part of a package. But, you don't have to let them control things. My husband and I went elsewhere. He did all the communication with them and it helped ten fold. Be patient on the house. Put your focus on your health and your family. I didn't care if we lived in a one room shack as long as we were together.

I really hope you and your hubby can have a good talk. Maybe he will become your rock and you can relax a little. I hope you find some peace today.

Helloraspberries1

Re: Bipolar suicidal depression anxiety

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:24 pm

Hi I'm sorry to hear what your going through. Can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. I feel for you alot.

It sounds like its not fair on you at all. You have been trying to hold yourself together for the sake of your family and you wouldn't do that if you didn't care. What has your husband said? Is he much support?

What kind of help are you receiving? Your saying this are getting worse. Have you been back to your GP. They should definitely do something if things are getting worse. I would try and book an appointment with them. Have you thought counselling? It might help for you to talk.

I know things are difficult right now but if you try and speak to someone before anything else happens then I'm sure your feel some what relief.

You and your husband will find someone. It's not too late. The better you feel about yourself the better your position will be when the times right. Do you work? Are you ok with money? Have you been in touch with any organisations who you can see to advice and help you and your husband. Any non profit agency's like The Citizens Advice Bureu or Money Advice Service?

Please try not to worry about what's going on where you have no control in what others think. This is about you and you and your husband. Its not about anyone else. Try and move on from the incident what happened as you have no control of what people do.

I hope that works out for you and please keep reaching out.

Return to “Your Story”