Would like help please

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Helloraspberries1

Would like help please

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:17 pm

I'm looking for someone who can help and give me the answers to my questions.

I started to feel like my life was over ever since my boyfriend now my ex split up with me. My world came crashing down and started to feel numb.

There were times in the relationship when we had our difficulties including trust issues, lies, lack of honesty etc which mainly came from me. These are the sort of things why the relationship ended in the first place.

I then have him an STI not knowing until the results came. He then got angry and started to call me names. He now don't want nothing to do with me and says I'm a horrible person for giving him that. I think the main reason that he dumped me was cuz of giving him the STI.

Even though he should be angry and upset about this. I still think he could of listened to me without accusing me of stuff.

I don't know whether he wants to sort things out or not. Wether he hates me and don't want nothing to do with me no more.

Also now that this has happened, I have started to get more stressed, emotional and sleepliness. I even got other problems occurring still on top of it including finding work, arguments in the house hold, my health and uncomfortable passing stools frequently. This is just a never ending cycle.

Feeling so desperate and vulnerable right now.

I need help!

I just want to know

MyOwnIsland

Re: Would like help please

Postby MyOwnIsland » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:20 am

Hey! Sorry for the late reply. I have been in a similar situation. I never listened to people's advice to get a new boyfriend right away. But I would recommend that. As for this situation affects you physically and mentally, you should book an appointment with your doctor and see what they can do. Life will get better. nearly every single person goes through breakups and it sucks. I hope your days get better soon!

MyOwnIsland-

EagerBeaver

Re: Would like help please

Postby EagerBeaver » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:46 am

Hi, there! I am so sorry to hear about your break-up, and I know this is very hurtful! The emotions you’re feeling are understandable. Take a deep breath, relax, and be easy on yourself. Also, I think it would be benefit you if you can seek counseling for your situation. Have you considered talking to a trusted individual who can help and support you during this time? I hope and pray that you will feel better soon. May God be with you, friend! Hugs!

Return to “Your Story”