treat your depression with meditation

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Miko20

treat your depression with meditation

Postby Miko20 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:13 am

The technique of meditation and begins to meditate, he becomes happy in himself. He becomes wiser, more able than before, and then he goes with a happy face, a great atmosphere of harmony to the suffering man. He changes his atmosphere, cheers him up by his presence.
Therefore, even if we have a desire, as all of us humanly have the desire to help other suffering people, the only way to help others is to get the technique of being happy in ourselves.
Meditation has helped me alleviate my own weakness, and in a small way, help others. I have always believed in the goodness and potentiality of mankind, and meditation has strengthened this belief.
Although I still fall very short of my personal values, meditation has given me a path and a means to live up to a world of love, harmony, and openness.
Meditation calm and focus my mind during times of stress as well as in everyday life.
Meditation, raises love and respect for everything in God creation: positivity,compassion, tolerance, steadfastness, purity, surrender to the will of God, and usefulness to oneself and to all others.

Meditation gives more peace, more happiness, more energy, is the most efficient method for all problems of life.
More you are happy in life, more God loves in life, and you are in the best light that God created.

thank you I hope this post helps you

Return to “Your Story”