Friend hid yet another status from me

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

jashley

Friend hid yet another status from me

Postby jashley » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:46 pm

Omg my friend hid yet another status from me!I looked on my other old FB account and saw this: Thank you SO much to my amazing church family for helping me move today! I love you guys so much! You are such a blessing in my life! and she tagged like 5 people from my church
But it did not show up on my current account! Why would she hide that status from me??
And facebook locked me out of the account I could see her status on by demanding I submit an id. Now I wont be able to see if shes hiding any more statuses from me!

mustluvdogs66

Re: Friend hid yet another status from me

Postby mustluvdogs66 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:42 pm

I'm sorry that you feel your friend is keeping you out of things. FB can be a deep dark hole making us second guess all kinds of things. Before FB none of us knew what another was doing unless we actually talked! Then you have real facts instead of guessing at what happened and why.
Did you and your friend get in some kind of disagreement at any point? How long have you been friends? Remember people grow apart and try not to take it personally. Not everyone is going to be in our lives forever.
If you were that great of friends, then take the time to physically talk to her. Say, did I do something to upset you or cause you to not want to include me anymore?
If you're not willing to do this, then it's just time to move on. I know it's easier to dwell on other peoples issues when we are feeling depressed, but work on you and the friends you do have in your life.
Best wishes to you.

Return to “Your Story”