Skizoaffective

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

hypersonic

Skizoaffective

Postby hypersonic » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:53 pm

Basically heres my story...

I was 11 when it all started out. My parents thought " oh hes just a moody little kid whos just spoiled rotten..
my father left me and my family for a fling, i was in creditably angry...@ my self...i began noticing that i was hearing static and voices in my head telling me to harm my own father and myself,but on the same token i had mood swing like you wouldn't believe,was also hyper sexual ( lost my V-card at the age of 12 ) i had issues and my mother at the time didnt know what to do untill finally i gave into the voices...i took a near fatal dose of sleeping pills along with liqour ,woke up in the back of an ambulance looking up at the paramedic who kept saying "stay with my bud we are almost there " etc...i had my stomach pumped. this is when my mom along with my DR's made the choice to admite me to a youth ward in a city 3 and a half hours away were i under went intense pysch assessments,they did a MRI on me and were shocked to find a small hole about the size of the tip of a tack in my brain, the same thing got repeated again when i was in grade 11, i was so depressed from year 10- year 12 that i attempted sucide 3 times because of the voices in my head, i started using drugs and liqour hardcore in my senior year instead of the medications, i was in bad shape,was at this point were i was having visual hull cations aswell as auditory ones, i also suffered from an eating disorder that dam near killed me...i am so glad i didnt die because guess what?? i graduated high school, left my abusive father's house ( lived with him for my entire high school years ) left went back to my hometown,gave being a father a go (was a stepfather to a lovely,cheeky ginger boy : ) 3 years old he was :P ) that didnt work out but i surived the break up with only needing a 72 hour stay in a locked ward ,gave collage a shot,earned a half degree (had a minor break down my 2nd year but hey i tried my best... ) am now off the street drugs fully no liqour,got my whole life ahead of me im now 25

Return to “Your Story”