hi

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

jael4483

hi

Postby jael4483 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:54 am

Not sure what i want to say. Have many thoughts running around in my head. Most not even connected. Anyone ever feel this way?

Does anyone reply or try to understand or only read? Am I the only one with thoughts that are not always connected to each other? I get very depressed when this happens. Any advise

iamnobody

Postby iamnobody » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:49 pm

I understand what you mean. sometimes its like nothing really makes sense. nothing connects.

but really all you can do is try your best in this life. things may not make sense. they may not even be remotely clear. but what you have to keep doing is to try and make sense of it all.

try small brain exercises. close your eyes and imagine something. see a new world. then. when you see images forming in your mind, record yourself explaining those images. without opening your eyes explain what you see. say it out loud.

trust me it helps. its actually a connection exercise for your brain. connecting the logical and creative sides. basically forming your ideas into and ordered and logical sentence in the form of words.

either way. I am probably not making sense but try the exercise. I may be totally off from what you actually mean. but even if this is not what you meant, the exercise is still very useful. try to do it at least once a day. it helps clear your mind in some cases as well. eases your mind.

NickStokes

Postby NickStokes » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:19 am

ye, it happens to me as well. I usually try to do something creative or to occupy my mind in order to prevent it.

Return to “Your Story”