delete

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Jman123248

delete

Postby Jman123248 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:39 pm

xdsfasdfasdfasdf
Last edited by Jman123248 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charles

Postby Charles » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:54 am

People can be horrible, and cruel, but don't let a rotten few spoil the rest. One day, you'll meet people who will genuinely appreciate and care about you. You'll meet someone you love, and who loves things about you that you did not even know existed. You'll have friends who accept you, and want to be beside despite the darkness inside you. Maybe one day your family will look back and be disgusted with how they treated you. I sincerely hope so. You deserve better. I say this because I'm waiting for the same things. It may be futile, and those around us may make things harder, but once we've achieved even the slightest form of happiness, we can laugh in their stupid faces, because despite their horrible words and their spiteful glares, we won. I hope you find it in yourself to wait for that chance. I'd like to know that others can do this, so I can endeavor to do it myself.

stormolina

Postby stormolina » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:49 pm

Please dont feel that your only way to happiness is to leave this world completely. I think that is everyone elses easy route, for the ones who make your life miserable, they are the ones who succeed in that ending.

For you to succeed, to make people treat you as human, is to stand proud and live your life how its meant to be lived. You are a beautiful person, with values and morals deserved to be appreciated.

You sound like a strong person, someone who has dealt with a lot. Use that strength to show the world who you are and proudly. Show them your beautiful personality and your dreams in life. You will find a great friend / partner out there worth your strength and companionship :-)

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 am

Self diagnosis and self medicating is never the right choice. Alcohol and drugs distort the thinking process. Doesn't depression do that enough? Plus, once you sober up, the same problems are still there waiting to be dealt with, plus a whole new set from the actions/words/behavior we exibit while intoxicated.

I am very sorry that you have had such a difficult time. But suicide isn't the answer either. It won't end the pain. It only transfers that pain to those left behind. All of us, we touch lives every day. We don't see it, but we do. Please do contact a therapist or counselor and get some help. This is a battle worth winning.

Return to “Your Story”