my story

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

daniel444

my story

Postby daniel444 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:05 pm

well the things that are relevant, I am a really shy person. Expecially when it comes to girls. I didn't have any real friends who were girls until i was a junior in high school. The girl who was my first really good friend I've had a crush on since the day we first had a meaningful conversation. Its been two years since I met her and I still have a crush on her. She has a boyfriend who is my friend and is a good guy so I don't want to hurt their relationship in any way, but I am just having a hard time with my feelings, and I've never told her how I feel about her. I really want to but I'm so concerned about all that might happen if I tell her, since we ofter will just get together and just hang out the two of us alone and I'm sure we wouldn't do that anymore, and she always gives me the warmest hugs, I'd hate to lose those. But at the same time I'm doing terrible. I'm depressed and have been really bad for the last two months, I haven't been trying in school, I keep getting distracted while driving because I'm thinking about her, I have a hard time caring about my hobbies, even when I'm around my best friends I just feel alone and like nothing matters.. I really need help, I didn't sleep last night and really haven't slept much ever, but I'm exhausted and depressed. And this girl barely has any time for me anymore because she works a lot and is going to college, and she spends most of the rest of the time with her boyfriend. She still makes some time for me but for the most part I never get to see her. I feel like i really need to get rid of my feelings for her but i'm so lost and these two months seem like they've lasted forever

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Welcome daniel444,

This is a great site, the forums and the chat room. Hope you give the chat room a chance, some great people in there to share with, very supportive.

Warmie

daniel444

Postby daniel444 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:58 pm

thanks, i actually did give it a chance, it was nice i'm just looking for more advice/distraction

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:41 am

((((((((( daniel ))))))))))))

Good luck with this.

Warmie

rober

Postby rober » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:38 pm

hi Daniel and welcome..
I'm sorry for what you are going through...
I hope you can find some reliefe with this peer-support group.
Have you ever try to seek some professional help such as counseling? I think it may help.
Good luck...

Return to “Your Story”