My day PLEASE HELP

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Sunlily92, Astrid

AndreaCoe

My day PLEASE HELP

Postby AndreaCoe » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:14 pm

my day went bad, like i dug myself a grave, looking at photos of me smiling just made me cry, then my dad got my 2 little brothers on cam and i misses elijah's 4th birthday, it was yesterday, i cried then to. when i talked to noah [he is 2] i cryed, i just wish i were happy i miss my dad i miss my brothers i miss it all, happyness, freedom laughing! god if my mom cares she would just sign off the gaurdian papers. she thinks she knwos whats best but keeping me here is the worst, and im doubting now that i will even get to go wich makes me cry. im ripe with things to say. my school counsolor hasnt had the time to see me i tryed i sware i cryed today at school cus i needed to see someone bad, i cant talk to anyone but you guys, my mom will just get mad my cousoler has no time i dont get it, when i try to be happy i dig myself a grave when i dont try i also dig myself a grave. would death be easier? 3rd awnsers a charm right? i need help and guess what? im crying right now. i cant help it its just somthing i do. i feel i have been crying more and more and i even ran out of the class into the bathroom so noone could see me. i washed my face to clear it up and took my friday school. i feel if i get caught crying that the world around me will fall, :oops: i just need help i need to talk these emotiongs are spilling and unless i get help now ill brake down and prob run away please help!!!!!

shatteredhopes

Postby shatteredhopes » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:27 pm

Maybe the counselor will see you tomorrow. Meanwhile, you need to search your phone book or the internet for crisis or suicide hotlines where you live. If in the U.S., there are some numbers just for youth, and there may be where you are too. I think this website has a databank where you can search, too. You need to talk with someone, sweetie, and posting here is great but you may not always get a quick response. Please find an emergency number you can call in addition to posting here. Maybe when you get to see the counselor they can help you too with some crisis numbers.

Hoping things get better for you...try to hang on til the counselor can see you and find some numbers you can call when you urgently need to talk. Please! You can also try the chatroom on this website to get immediately to talk to someone...

AndreaCoe

Postby AndreaCoe » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:30 pm

i cant go to a hotline my mom would find out and i'd get introuble and my cousolor has like back to back to back meetings doubt it.

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Go to your teacher and let him\or her know what your problem is. That way they can make special arrangements for you to see the councellor. Your teachers are there to help and protect you to.

AndreaCoe

Postby AndreaCoe » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:57 pm

i know thats how i ask to go but she just has been to busy and my teachers hate it when i ask most of the time they say no i just need people to talk to im going to bust and i need people i have cryed to much today and i am about to again.

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:03 pm

I'm here to talk. But it is your teachers responsability to look after you while you are at shool. Maybe you can see your principal.
Are you in Canada? You don't need to say where, that is not neccisary but if we knew what country you are in we would no better which direction to point you in to find someone you can talk to in person.

dandelion

Postby dandelion » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:14 am

Andrea, you can google and find a youth helpline in your area, it is usually toll free and its confidential as well, no one will know you and you can tell/say everything that you want to say. I think it will help you to feel a lot better, especially when you have so much to say and nobody to listen. I am worry about you Andrea, please get help and fast, dont want you to suffer more than you are already now. Love you lots and we are here for you

hugs
dandelion

Return to “Your Story”