Reason for a ban.

How to improve the forums – alternatively visit our contact page.

Moderators: windsong, cj-, BlueGobi, Moderators, Frame

Mixed

Reason for a ban.

Postby Mixed » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:56 am

I went on the chat room today. All I said was hi, and then it said I was banned from the room! I tried to go back to see why, but it banned my ip; for saying hi...
My suggestion is to state a reason for being banned, so anyone who is banned knows what they did and isn't left in even more anger and confusion.

GraceH

Re: Reason for a ban.

Postby GraceH » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:21 am

Mixed wrote:I went on the chat room today. All I said was hi, and then it said I was banned from the room! I tried to go back to see why, but it banned my ip; for saying hi...
My suggestion is to state a reason for being banned, so anyone who is banned knows what they did and isn't left in even more anger and confusion.

Sounds reasonable. Let a person know why their banned...
Love Above All Else

Alyss

Postby Alyss » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:00 pm

Hi i have something similar, i wanted to ask someone if they have account on discord, not to advertise something, but these chats are really anonymous and i Just didnt wanna lose contact with him. Well now im banned and i just wanna ask if theres something i could do about it? Do i have to wait? What am i supposed to do?
Thanks fo reply

RustyTavern

Postby RustyTavern » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:31 am

Alyss wrote:Hi i have something similar, i wanted to ask someone if they have account on discord, not to advertise something, but these chats are really anonymous and i Just didnt wanna lose contact with him. Well now im banned and i just wanna ask if theres something i could do about it? Do i have to wait? What am i supposed to do?
Thanks fo reply

There are A-holes everywhere. Email the manager ([email protected]) then Choose another forum

RustyTavern

Postby RustyTavern » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:31 am

Mixed wrote:I went on the chat room today. All I said was hi, and then it said I was banned from the room! I tried to go back to see why, but it banned my ip; for saying hi...

Clearly, you deserved to be banned

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”