Undertale

“Word Association”, “The Story” and other suitable forum games.

Moderators: windsong, cj-, BlueGobi, Moderators, Frame

PixieArmy

Postby PixieArmy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:30 pm

Granted, but you can only browse educational pages: ex, finishing with .edu

I wish my football team wins all the games next season
To love the times we have, to like what makes us sad, to lose and say goodbye, to last until our moment comes.

Qualtector

Postby Qualtector » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:26 am

granted but they lose every game for the following 6 years by one goal every time.

I wish they invented a cure to wet dog smell.

porcupine

Postby porcupine » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Granted, but now they smell worse when they're dry.

I wish I had a box of chocolates at this moment.

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:39 am

Granted , but now you have to give the whole box to ME ! Mmm Yummy lol

I wish for a free trip to the Bahamas
"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! -- Rocky Balboa

porcupine

Postby porcupine » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Granted, but you have to spend the entire trip in the nude.

I wish for a big bag of American hard gums, that I can only eat myself.

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:56 pm

ha ha Great. Now the whole island of the Bahamas will be traumatized. :shock:

Granted !! But you eating all of those sweets gives you a cavity sending you to the dentist. ( evil laughter )

:wink:

Um , hmm I wish for a gigantic blizzard this coming winter because I love snow......
"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! -- Rocky Balboa

porcupine

Postby porcupine » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:20 pm

Granted, but it's yellow snow (if you know what I mean).

I wish to have the most beautiful hair in the world.

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:07 am

lol Grrr .. you almost got me one that one. I had to think a little bit.

GRANTED !! But of course with all that awesome hair comes the side affect of days dealing with high air humidity.

TRusssst me I know. ha ha Some days my head is a cross between Bozo the Clown and me looking like I stuck my finger in a light socket. :(

ha

I wish for super human strength magical powers !!

porcupine

Postby porcupine » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:51 pm

Granted, but the magical powers are everything you touch turns to cornflakes and you have a super strength sense of smell for horrible smells.

I wish I could be invisible at will.

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:14 pm

haha ! That is a really good response.

Granted ... but you can only do that on Halloween. The most magical time of the year after all. :wink:

I wish I was a world famous chef

porcupine

Postby porcupine » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:31 am

Granted, but you are famous for being the worst chef in the world.

I wish I had the best singing voice ever.

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:34 am

lol Uh oh...

Granted but you suffer through endless cases of stage fright.

I wish I could go on a treasure hunting adventure like Indiana Jones

porcupine

Postby porcupine » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:17 am

Granted, but the treasure is at the bottom of a sewage pit and you have to dive through to get it.

I wish I had a pet goat.

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:04 pm

ha ha Oh man ,

Granted .... But the goat has some serious abandonment issues and cries very loudly outside your bedroom window every night.
:x

I wish my cat could be in the next really awesome cat food advertisement commercial. She eats that stuff like crazy. I might as well put her fat little tubby buns to good use. 8)

porcupine

Postby porcupine » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:46 pm

Granted, but she's got big headed and will only associate with celebrities.

I wish I could get something nice in the mail for a change.

Return to “Games Forum”