Undertale

“Word Association”, “The Story” and other suitable forum games.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Rainy-Day-Dream

Postby Rainy-Day-Dream » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:04 pm

it has a weird system were you can play through the whole game just talking to the monsters and go through without ever hurting anyone the whole game and your choices here affect the game as a whole even if you start a new game it's like mass effect but like actual real meaningful moral choice that's informed by gameplay

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:33 am

Granted !

But the birds absolutely love them. One little birdie tells it's brother , who tells it's sister , who tells her Aunt , who tells her mother....who tells her father , who tells his uncle , who tells it's cousin , who tells his little birdie neighbors in all the nests next door neighborhood and soon you have a massive out break of birds who just love to chomp down on those sunflower seeds on a daily basis..... ha ha :lol:

I wish I had a lifetime supply of lemonade. Mmmm nothing like a nice ice cold glass of that stuff...

porcupine

Postby porcupine » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Granted, but you can really taste the sournesss in the lemons.

I wish I was a top ice skater.

iamnobody

Postby iamnobody » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:00 pm

this game seems pretty fun...

umm. ill try:
ok granted. but.. you are always followed by a ghost of the opposite sex (everywhere) who controls your life (tells you what to eat, who you can talk to ect) and if you disobey it then you hurt physically and bad things happen to you (like you break your ankle)

I wish I was mute so my talking wouldn't annoy everyone

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:04 am

Granted but since you are mute you will never be able to hear the sound of your own laughter. And that is so sad because we all should be able to hear ourselves laugh. .... :cry:

I wish my cat would cat would stop being so obsessed with my fish tanks because if she keeps bugging my fish her little butt is going to be grounded for the next three Christmas's !!! Lol

:D

Return to “Games Forum”