Medical marijuana

News and discussion.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

maragaretstround11

Medical marijuana

Postby maragaretstround11 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:30 am

Hi, I'm interested to know more about medical marijuana treatment and its side effects. I have heard mixed reviews from people. Medical marijuana helps people who are troubled with depression, anxiety, spinal cord issues, neuropathy, epilepsy, stomach issues, arthritis, muscle spasms etc. My sister is troubled with the bipolar disorder. My friend told me about medical marijuana which is an effective treatment and then I started my research. We have taken the appointment at a nearby clinic for getting the medical marijuana treatment from Saskatchewan. Kindly share your first time experience and side effects of cannabis.

MelaniaTaylor

Re: Medical marijuana

Postby MelaniaTaylor » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:02 pm

maragaretstround11 wrote:Hi, I'm interested to know more about medical marijuana treatment and its side effects. I have heard mixed reviews from people. Medical marijuana helps people who are troubled with depression, anxiety, spinal cord issues, neuropathy, epilepsy, stomach issues, arthritis, muscle spasms etc. My sister is troubled with the bipolar disorder. My friend told me about medical marijuana which is an effective treatment and then I started my research. We have taken the appointment at a nearby clinic for getting the medical marijuana treatment from Saskatchewan. Kindly share your first time experience and side effects of cannabis.

Marijuana has resurfaced like a new magic drug on the block! Although marijuana has been around for decades if not centuries, the recent researches have shown that it can be used as a painkiller, an antidepressant, and even for cancer. There's a lot about marijuana that we are yet to know but from what science has shown far.

CamGirl

Re: Medical marijuana

Postby CamGirl » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:16 am

Thanks for sharing this. It is true apparently. It has been used by people who have brain tumors.

Return to “Mental Health News”