zoloft and kolonopin

Information about depression and other related health issues (includes medications).

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

solace

zoloft and kolonopin

Postby solace » Sat May 31, 2014 12:21 pm

My general doc had me on 50mg of zoloft and 1mg xanax as needed.. for over a year, I lost medical insurance and hadn't been able to continue the process, but stayed on those meds.

I just recently got Insurance back, and I finally got to see a psychiatrist for the first time. After the intake, the diagnosis was pretty much the same: Severe Depression, General Anxiety, Social Phobia/Anxiety. He increased my Zoloft to 100mg, and switched me from Xanax to Kolonopin as needed.

I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with changing doses on zoloft, and kolonopin in general. The first day I was more irritable than usual, unable to deal with my girls drama/fighting. I was unable to react properly to them, which of course made me feel bad about myself.

I guess I'm just looking for someone to share their experience, and give me a little support. I'll be starting therapy soon, so thats something to look forward to.

Return to “Articles and Essays | Medications: Experiences and Advice”