advice wanted please

Information about depression and other related health issues (includes medications).

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

russell

advice wanted please

Postby russell » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:28 am

im not sure if ive put this in the right place or not,please accept my apologies if i havent.

my wife suffers with clinical depression and finds daily life very hard,she had a breakdown a few years ago,after losing her mum and dad within a week of each other,life fell apart for her.

she claims incapacity benefit and has had an ib50 form turn up,that has to be back before the 22nd of this month,and because of the way she feels,cannot fill it in, can i do it for her,and what do i put i am not the best person with words,would it be possible to ask for advice on this please,has anyone else had this problem,many thanks in advance for any advice.

shmuel

Postby shmuel » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:01 pm

After being incapable of work for 28 weeks, or before, you may be sent a form IB50. This form is used to assess your capacity for work.

Hi there russel... I´m afraid I can`t help you too much ,sorry.
Of course you can help your wife fill out the form...if you have any doubts then
I suggest you get down to the Citizens Advice Bureau and ask them .. They should be able to give you lots of info and help.
Here is also a link that might help you more:
http://www.rethink.org/
search for IB50 or Incapacity Benefit.[/b]

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:15 am

(((((((((( russell )))))))))))))))

Hope things are going a little better for you.

Perhaps check to see if the doctor's office could possibly give you assistance with this?

Just a thought.

Take care

Warmie 8)

Return to “Articles and Essays | Medications: Experiences and Advice”