Vacationing

Other hobbies and interests.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

actualreality

Vacationing

Postby actualreality » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:57 am

Hello family.. I'm back in chat now! I got my computer back and even though it's right before I leave for vacation I'm going to Alaska Sunday for a week and I thought maybe some of you would love to read my blog about what I will be doing and see pictures. I've miss you all so very much. I asked Hollyann yesterday if I could post a link on the chat and she suggested I brought it to the forums instead.

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Welcome home sweetie! Have fun on your trip! Be sure to keep us up dated.

actualreality

Postby actualreality » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:51 pm

I will be sure to do so!

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:40 pm

actualreality,

Advertising, or the promotion of any other similar chat rooms or forums is prohibited. Any such activity will result in an immediate ban. Moreover, we do not accept our members suggesting inappropriate or pro-suicide chat rooms/IRC channels

I'm sorry there seems to have been a misunderstanding. Yes I did speak with you in pm. I have the log file. I stated that a link like that would be better done in pm as we have blogs and a forum associated with this site. That being said, I had to remove the link.
When you mentioned bring it to the forum, I thought you had understood, and you would either start a blog here, or you would copy what you would be doing over to here in a post. (Theres seperate membership for the blog/forum.) I didn't realize you were going to post the link to your blog here. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
I'm sure a lot of people would love to hear about your trip, and wish you a safe time. So please feel free to open a blog account here at DU, or to post in words (not a link to your blog) what you will be doing while there. Also we have a media gallery for any pictures you might want to share upon your return. Again the membership is seperate, but there are plenty of places you can share.
Once again I am sorry for the misunderstanding, and hope you decide to post about your trip. Welcome back.

Holly

Return to “Other/Miscellaneous Interests”