Numbers....

Other hobbies and interests.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

crystalgaze

Numbers....

Postby crystalgaze » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Well, my recent hobby is looking at #s. Yeah, it's something else, but it has been getting me through & helping to keep my mind together (sort of like how Sudoku does at times).

Speaking of Sudoku.... I have no idea why but doing the puzzles gives me courage (like I'm not losing my touch intelligence-wise & I'm still here/still strong).

Getting back to the #s, what I do is I look at the them & try to see what I can see--patterns, what type of #s they are, etc. The good news is that it is a low-cost hobby! :-) It also reinforces my grade school math: palindrome #s, prime #s, algebraic expression (x+y) & so on.

Somehow, doing this makes me feel more confident & at peace. It hasn't hurt my head yet. :lol: & the #s I am looking at are lottery #s (sheet ticket), although I don't think I could win. It's fun, though, looking at the 5 #s & trying to figure out the rules of the game.

Also, I doodle from time to time. I must make an avatar, so you see what I mean. Get ready! It might be a shocker, if I can think of a good one. :)

Obayan

Postby Obayan » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:22 am

Here's a numbe for you to contemplate.....

eight letters
three words
one meaning

I love you :)

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:45 am

~lol~ That's a great #! I'll have to remember it! Thanks....!

Hugs to you! (((((((((((((((((( Obayan ))))))))))))))))))))))))

dougsan

SYMBOLS

Postby dougsan » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:09 pm

I believe the equation should have been written A/B Don't blame me, I'm an engineer and lover of numbers.

WillieWillieHH

Postby WillieWillieHH » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:35 am

LOL!

That's a good one :)

SkaterDrew

Postby SkaterDrew » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:36 pm

crystalgaze, I bet you're an intelligent person, I do love numbers and math, but I think math doesn't love me at all. :lol:

Return to “Other/Miscellaneous Interests”