I need good book recommendations!

Other hobbies and interests.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

defeated

I need good book recommendations!

Postby defeated » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:45 am

Hey Guys,

I was just gifted a kindle recently and am hoping it will get me back into reading :) I would love to hear any book recommendations you guys might have. I am open to anything most of the time but I think I might want to start off with something light. But I want to look into more self-help books, I've read many but not recently.

Please share :)

tysonwritesel

Postby tysonwritesel » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:50 pm

I read a lot of Young Adult like Judy Blume. Charlie by Dalya Moon was easy. True crime? Jeffrey Dahmer's Dirty Secret. a stolen life by Jaycee Dugard. Loving Natalee. A classic? Psycho. A stuntman's story? Unmasked by Kane Hodder. Trivia? 1000 More Things You Might Not Have Known. Mortality? 'At the Close of Day' describes the dying process and end of life care. One woman's take on sex abuse? I'm Gonna Tell by Lori Cardille the actress. Work in mental institution... 'Serving the Insane' and 'Weekends at Bellevue' ... and retro 'The Totally Sweet 90s' and 'Who's Your Fave Rave' ... perhaps one of these is interesting?

defeated

Postby defeated » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:51 pm

tysonwritesel wrote:I read a lot of Young Adult like Judy Blume. Charlie by Dalya Moon was easy. True crime? Jeffrey Dahmer's Dirty Secret. a stolen life by Jaycee Dugard. Loving Natalee. A classic? Psycho. A stuntman's story? Unmasked by Kane Hodder. Trivia? 1000 More Things You Might Not Have Known. Mortality? 'At the Close of Day' describes the dying process and end of life care. One woman's take on sex abuse? I'm Gonna Tell by Lori Cardille the actress. Work in mental institution... 'Serving the Insane' and 'Weekends at Bellevue' ... and retro 'The Totally Sweet 90s' and 'Who's Your Fave Rave' ... perhaps one of these is interesting?

Oh wow tysm tyson <3. I will be looking into some of these for sure. You're awesome.

Return to “Other/Miscellaneous Interests”