the wonderful world of disney!

Other hobbies and interests.

Moderators: windsong, cj-, BlueGobi, Moderators, Frame

emily67

the wonderful world of disney!

Postby emily67 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:23 am

is anyone here a fan of disney.

i love the movies, the music, even reading about it

i have even seen videos of the parades at disney parks in florida.. and they are beautiful

anyone else a disney fan

Anonymous567

Yes . Here !!

Postby Anonymous567 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:55 pm

yes I am also a big Disney fan. The movies just mesmerise me . Specially I love Disney princesses . I am 22 now yet I act like little girl when it comes to Disney . My fav is Rapunzel <3

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:29 pm

I love all those older Disney movies when I was a kid. Movies like " Escape To Witch Mountain " , " Swiss Family Robinson" , " Treasure of Matecumbe " , " Bedknobs and Broomsticks " , " The Apple Dumpling Gang " , " Flight of the Navigator " , The Watcher In The Woods " , and " Something Wicked This Way Comes." ...

But I also love the animated ones too. The Little Mermaid is my favorite. I love mermaids. Anything that has to do with the ocean. :P
"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! -- Rocky Balboa

emily67

Postby emily67 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:17 pm

JonsDragonEyes wrote:I love all those older Disney movies when I was a kid. Movies like " Escape To Witch Mountain " , " Swiss Family Robinson" , " Treasure of Matecumbe " , " Bedknobs and Broomsticks " , " The Apple Dumpling Gang " , " Flight of the Navigator " , The Watcher In The Woods " , and " Something Wicked This Way Comes." ...

But I also love the animated ones too. The Little Mermaid is my favorite. I love mermaids. Anything that has to do with the ocean. :P

the only one i've seen out of those is witch mountain.

how embarrasing... and i call myself a disney fan

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:45 pm

aw, it's not embarrassing don't worry about it. Now is a great time to start watching them though. I bet you will love them as much as I do.

love and hugs always
"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! -- Rocky Balboa

emily67

Postby emily67 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:28 am

i love lion king.

peter pan

atlantis

cinderella

Neil08

Postby Neil08 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:02 am

I liked movies from Disney Pixars

ItsCorey

Postby ItsCorey » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:21 am

I'm also a fan of disney, specially Big Hero 6. It was a great movie.

Return to “Other/Miscellaneous Interests”